Budget Friendly, Better-Than-Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
'Tis the season of pumpkin spice lattes. The perfect blend of warm, frothy, spicy pumpkin goodness is back, this sellout Starbucks drink is the perfect antidote to cold-weather blues.
But at £3.95 a pop, your daily #PSL addiction can set you back almost £30 a week!
Make our tried-and-tested, budget friendly version of the drink, to keep both your stomach and wallet happy.
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 30ml coffee shot
- 250ml milk of your choice
- Optional: whipped cream
- Place the 2 tbsp of pumpkin purée in your mug.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, to taste.
- Stir in the coffee shot.
- Head up the milk in a pan until it's hot and frothy.
- Pour the hot milk into your mug, topping it off with the milky foam.
- Give it all a good mix, top it all off with spritz of whipped cream, and a dusting of cinnamon.