'Tis the season of pumpkin spice lattes. The perfect blend of warm, frothy, spicy pumpkin goodness is back, this sellout Starbucks drink is the perfect antidote to cold-weather blues.
But at £3.95 a pop, your daily #PSL addiction can set you back almost £30 a week!
Make our tried-and-tested, budget friendly version of the drink, to keep both your stomach and wallet happy.
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 30ml coffee shot
- 250ml milk of your choice
- Optional: whipped cream
- Place the 2 tbsp of pumpkin purée in your mug.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, to taste.
- Stir in the coffee shot.
- Head up the milk in a pan until it's hot and frothy.
- Pour the hot milk into your mug, topping it off with the milky foam.
- Give it all a good mix, top it all off with spritz of whipped cream, and a dusting of cinnamon.