How To Take The Perfect Selfie
THE CLOSE UP IMAGE
- Start off by finding a clean space to take your image
- You could just use a plain wall or if you prefer getting creative you could set up a mini backdrop using props to match your outfit
- Centre yourself directly in front of the camera so the focus is on your outfit
- Try out new poses and see what position works best for you
- Bolder the better!
THE SELFIE IMAGE
- Find a mirror big enough to show off your outfit
- If you can, position it near a window to make the most of natural daylight to get the best lighting for your image
- Ensure the background is clean and tidy
- Take the picture straight on so you stand out
- Use pretty props such as flowers & books to compliment the aesthetic
THE GRID IMAGE
- Get experimental with your images and try out creating a grid style layout with your fave outfit
- Get creative and take multiple images with different angles and poses so you have a variety to choose from
- Each frame should have a different image - this way you can really show off the detail of the outfit!
THE BACK IMAGE
- Find a clean and tidy space where you can take your picture and ensure you are using natural daylight to get the best quality lighting
- Get into a comfortable position where your back is the focus of the image showing off all the detail of your outfit
- Test out different poses and have a preview of the images as you go along to see what works for you
- For this type of image, self timer is your bff!