New Year's Eve Makeup Tutorial
Our #ISawMUA, Lati, is here to make you feel fierce and fabulous this New Year's Eve. If you're struggling for makeup inspo this NYE or have no idea how to create the perfect all-night-long look, then keep reading for the makeup tutorial you were looking for...
Why did you choose this look for NYE?
This is a classic go to makeup combination for a sexy glam look you can vamp up or down depending how much product you apply. Nude glossy lips are timeless and go with any outfit, paired with a smoked out metallic eye and lashes you will be turning heads for allllll the right reasons!
How to achieve step by step:
- Start by applying your normal base, primer, foundation, concealer and brows.
- Now add definition with Sleek ‘Cream Contour Kit’.
Ensure it is blended in properly using a buffing brush or going over with a beauty blender.
- Next, one of my favourite products is Sleek Highlighter in ‘solstice’. You can mix colours to create whatever look you want building product by layering. Apply this on the high points of the face like the tops of cheek bones, cupid’s bow and even collar bones if your chest is on show.
- Next eyes! Apply Sleek ‘Goodnight Sweet Heart’ which is a mix of smokey dark metallic tones - perfect for this look. Make sure the shadow is darker towards the outer corners to open the eyes and elongate.
- Line the lashes with Sleek ‘Dip It’ liquid liner & wing this out if you want more of a feline flick.
- For added volume and length, use Land of Lashes Faux Minx lashes in ‘Allure’.
- Now for lips, line the lips in Sleek's nude lip pencil ‘Just Because’. Colour the full lip in so it lasts all night long & top with nude Sleek lipstick ‘Liqueur.
- Lastly, add blush colour to the apple of your cheeks by smiling and then lightly blending towards your temples. Using Sleek blush palette in ‘Pink Lemonade’, you can mix and blend colours to make one to suit you!
- Now pour a prosecco and dance your night away!
Shop all of the products here.