Here at I SAW IT FIRST we are passionate to do all we can to support the NHS and frontline workers at this time.
Since lockdown as a company we have…
- Donated over 30,000 bottles of water, hundreds of boxes of food supplies and toiletries to Royal Children’s Hospital Manchester and Nightingale in London
- Donated thousands of hand sanitisers and surgical masks to other hospitals around the UK
- To coincide with #ClapForCarers, we launched a blue category on site, donating 100% of all profits to the NHS. We will be continuing to push this category to coincide with the ClapForCarers initiative. You can shop The Blue Edit here!
- We are giving 25% off for all frontline emergency workers. You can find out more info here to claim your discount!
- Designed four t-shirts in collaboration with Isolation With The Nation where 100% of profits will go to the NHS. You can shop the T-Shirts here!
We gave away 400 free t-shirts as a gift with purchase to support staying in and save lives
We have launched £1 at checkout donation. If you donate £1 at checkout, we will match this donation!
We are continuously exploring ways to help support the NHS and its front line workers and are asking the nation to help support us in our aim.
Please keep checking back for updates on how we are helping to support the NHS and front line workers.