World Mental Health Day 2019 T-shirts
We asked our Instagram followers to send us positive mental health quotes, we chose our favourite and made it into a T-Shirt that you can buy it online. 100% of profit will go to mental health charity, Manchester Mind.
Mind are a charity who feels everyone deserves to be supported in their mental health and we agree which is why we couldn't think of a better charity to support.
Besides the tees being for such a good cause we are also loving a graphic tee this season and can’t wait to wear ours. Here’s our fav ways to style them and a few ways we can all be kind to our minds.
5 ways to be kind to your mind.
- Make sure you stay connected to those around you, talking to friends and family will make you feel better
- Stay active, sometimes just talking a walk and getting fresh air can help you to think more clearly. Exercise releases chemicals in your body which promote happiness.
- Keep your mind active too, although it can be tough to stay focused sometimes, commit yourself to reading a book or learning something new.
- Self care, try to treat yourself as you would a friend, have a hot bath and a pamper evening - you deserve it!
- Don’t put so much pressure on yourself, you’re not always going to be perfect and it’s OK to take a break.