I SAW IT FIRST are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our head office in Manchester.
As the Assistant Merchandiser you will provide analysis of sales information and over seeing daily and weekly intake control.
Key skills & Responsibilities
- Analysing historical sales for forward planning proposals and forecasting line and flow projections by line and category level
- Maintaining commitment schedules for forecasting and repeat ordering information and ensuring balances and outstanding quantities are correct
- Implementing markdown proposals for planned and ad-hoc events
- Monitoring of stock levels at full price and reduced price
- Liaising with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective throughput of stock
- Controlling and overseeing weekly intake in line with departmental requirements
- Producing weekly intake information by style
- Confirming delivery details with suppliers in line with warehouse restrictions.
- Preparing weekly department trading results including sales, stock commitment, profit and budget information.
• Free lunch every day
• Stocked drinks fridge
• Company social events
• Staff discount on I SAW IT FIRST website
• 20% discount on food and drink at a prestigious Manchester restaurant