We want to make returns SUPER easy. That’s why we’ve launched our FASTEST EVER returns option with the help of InPost Lockers.
How It Works
1. Register your return via ‘My Account’
2. Repack your item(s) in the delivery bag
3. Locate your nearest InPost Locker and select InPost as your returns method
4. Follow the steps on screen to generate your QR code. You can find this later via ‘Order History’ or your emails
5. Take your return to your nearest locker and scan the QR code
6. Place the parcel inside and close the door.
That’s it! No label required!
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
Just remember to return all items from the same order in one parcel.
Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
Where do I find my nearest InPost Locker?
InPost Lockers are located in handy locations such as supermarkets and train stations. Meaning you can drop off your return as part of your weekly routine.
Find your nearest InPost Locker here
You can return your parcel to any InPost locker most convenient to you.
How can I track my return via InPost?
The parcel status will be available within the Order History section of your I Saw It First account.
To track your parcel journey back to the warehouse, you can enter your parcel reference number here
Your reference number is 15 characters and begins with CS.
Where can I find out more information about InPost?
I have a question about my QR Code/Locker/Tracking Information
You may find the answer to your question in the Help section the InPost website here
Alternatively, you can contact their Customer Care team and they will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding InPost returns:
Call: 0330 335 0950 (standard network charges apply)
Available: Mon – Fri, 8am – 10pm, Sat & Sun, 8am – 8pm